Follow Me On Twitter!
Posts by Category
- Should You Drop Out of College? Is College the Right Choice for You?
- A Successful Frame of Mind: Recognizing and Eliminating Unhealthy Desires From Your Life
- French Revolution #5: Napoleon’s Great Loss in Russia
- French Revolution #4: The Status of Women During the French Revolution
- French Revolution #3: Bastille Day and Independence
- French Revolution Blog #2: American and French Rights
- French Revolution Blog Entry #1: Women and the Bourgeoisie
- Practice Makes Perfect: A Study Shedding Light on Our Natural Abilities
- How to Act Around Authority Figures
- How to Get Good Grades in College and Win Over Your Professors
Site Login and RSS Feed
Search This Blog
Monthly Archives: May 2016
One thing I know a thing or two about is college. I hold advanced degrees in multiple subjects, and I can tell you a lot about universities. I can tell you a lot about what you ought to realistically expect from your education, too. My grandfather, Howard Hughes Jr., dropped out of college. He wanted me to go to college, and he made sure that I was on the path towards it. Even in his last dying moments, he assured … Continue reading